Red VS Black fight on the mountain Red VS Black fight on the mountain

It looks like it ended too soon but other than that it looks pretty good. Theyr powers are interesting and the animation is smooth. If you could make it longer and maybe add some background to the characters it would be better i think. Anyway nice job!

First Animation (And Webseries Teaser) First Animation (And Webseries Teaser)

There is not so much movement in this video but it looks promising. Also the song is cool. I will surely watch it when it is finished. Good luck!

TiCla responds:

Yeah, I made this a few months ago. I intend to reanimate it. Thanks for your critique though, I'll keep it in mind!!

Dodgeball Dodgeball

It is very short but it looks pretty good. There is definitely potential here. It would be much better if it was a bit longer and had some sound effects.

RockCityBoy responds:

Thank you for the feedback! I plan on putting it in a longer video so it will definitely go through some changes.

Super Minecraft KID VS Mario - BOSS BATTLE (Animation) Super Minecraft KID VS Mario - BOSS BATTLE (Animation)

I like how you combined things from diferent games and how the characters are using theyr powers in creative ways (like when mario uses his fire ability to create a giant fire ball or when the minecraft kid uses the diamond sword to reflect it back like you do in minecraft when fighting one of those nether monsters). The animation is also pretty good. It was entertaining. Keep it up!

dafanimator responds:

hey and what about this reference
did you notice it

Funny Walk Entry Funny Walk Entry

It looks good. For a contest that has such strict rules I think you did well. Good luck!

waygame28 responds:

Thank you!

The Works Of Bad The Works Of Bad

This was entertaining. I like your sense of humor. The animation was ok and i think it fits well with this kind of jokes. Hope to see more.

BadWorks responds:

I sort of quit but i sometimes come on here to see new comments every month or 2 lol, and thanks dude i appreciate it very much haha

Wacky Brothers - No Buns! Wacky Brothers - No Buns!

So the fire scene is related to the elevator episode? I like this type of stuff :) I enjoyed watching this series. It is pretty funny and creative. Made me laugh quite a bit. Hope you keep working on it. Good luck!

rich dinos rich dinos

Man this is very cool. It is fun and it has an interesting style. I also love the voice acting. Keep it up!